Friday, February 11, 2011

THE JOY OF LOVE, DAY 11

Willette Photography & More is offering a free, online photography class this February, called The Joy of Love. There's still time to sign up, if you're interested!

Lesson 11 - DREAMS. I guess there could be a lot of different interpretations in regards to this topic, so I will post two that strike my fancy.

Weeb has a rainbow charm in her bedroom. I told her it will put rainbows in her dreams. It was difficult to get a clear shot of the whole thing, so I stopped trying. I like the shot, though I wish the crop offered a bit more space around the edges.


I have always loved to color. I dreamed of having someone in my life who loved to color as much as I do. My husband, though awesome in many ways, he is not one to sit down with a coloring book and some Crayolas. Weeb came along and now I have a little coloring partner.

1 comment:

  1. I heart them both! You have more of an eye for this than you let on!

    ReplyDelete