Tuesday, February 22, 2011

THE JOY OF LOVE, DAY 22

Willette Photography & More is offering a free, online photography class this February, called The Joy of Love. I'm a bit bummed the blog isn't really up to date as I really enjoyed posting to the blog party, but for the one or two people who are looking, here's the next assignment.

Assignment 22 - HEAD SHOT / PORTRAIT. Are all models as unwilling and miserable as mine? Yeah, you can't tell from this photo. Maybe I should post some of the others. It would be funny, for sure. Poor kid gets sick of me trying to figure out the best places to put her and then try to figure out how to best set my camera.

I did something wrong and most of the shots, the right side of the photo is WAY brighter than the left, even though it was an overcast day. I don't think this is the best picture of Weeb, and as usual, I hate the background, but it's the best of what I took. I'll have to work on good spots to take photos because inside the cluttered house and anywhere within the confines of the townhouse complex is just not appealing. I think this turned out okay, but I'm going to keep trying to get a decent head shot of this cute kid.

1 comment: