Sunday, February 6, 2011

THE JOY OF LOVE, DAY 6

Willette Photography & More is offering a free, online photography class this February, called The Joy of Love. There's still time to sign up, if you're interested!

Lesson 06 - WHO THEY LOVE. Again, today's assignment is pretty self explanatory.

I love Weeb and Weeb loves Little Weeb (bunny) and Captain Huggy Face (monkey).

I'll admit, this photo is from my bathroom 'photoshoot' for Chinese New Year. But Weeb is pretty sick of me and my camera, so I'm giving her a couple of days off from the Mommarazzi.

3 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest stuffed animals! I love the obvious wear-and-tear from all the kid-love! Mommarazzi is my new fav word, by the way. My husband will love it - I'm forever driving him nuts chasing the kids around with my camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are so adorable and cuddly looking! Love that they're on the tub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love their names :) Cute picture.

    ReplyDelete