Saturday, February 12, 2011

THE JOY OF LOVE, DAY 12, PT 2

Willette Photography & More is offering a free, online photography class this February, called The Joy of Love. There's still time to sign up, if you're interested!

Lesson 12 - THE EYES, PART 2. Let's try this again.

I knew I could get a better shot of Weeb's beautiful eyes. We were out having breakfast this morning and I had the advantage of huge windows and bright fluorescent lights to aid in my lighting. We're in a gloomy part of the world, at a gloomy time of year, so I like to take advantage of light when I can, despite the pleas of, "Oh not more pictures! Please no more pictures!" Telling them that I'm not going to stop the photographic onslaught until I have a shot I like usually keeps them still enough to get something that appeases me.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot and catchlights! Weeb is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that when I "tried" to get pictures I couldn't - I posted them anyway, but I may do what you did and post a "follow up" later.

    Well done - your daughter is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty young lady. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete