Thursday, February 10, 2011

THE JOY OF LOVE, DAY 10

Willette Photography & More is offering a free, online photography class this February, called The Joy of Love. There's still time to sign up, if you're interested!

Lesson 10 - SPACE, WHERE THEY ARE MOST COMFORTABLE. There is nobody in our house more comfortable, more often, than Tibbs, our cat. Since our older cat, Hobbit, passed away at the end of October, Tibboh has taken up residence as Alpha-pet and with it, Hobbit's old spot on the back of the couch, behind me. I thought I would try a few shots today. Two of the three shots were using the digital macro.

5 comments:

  1. Great shots! I especially love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I fluked out a bit. I wish the middle one had turned out a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Tibboh, what a sweet cat. Great pics, Steph. I wish I'd heard about the photog class, I gotta figure out how to use my 7D...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not too late to join! Follow the link, get the emails. You can catch up!

    ReplyDelete