Monday, February 14, 2011

THE JOY OF LOVE, DAY 14

Willette Photography & More is offering a free, online photography class this February, called The Joy of Love. There's still time to sign up, if you're interested!

Lesson 14 - WEDDING BAND / JEWELERY. I considered doing Wonko's wedding band or my wedding ring set for this assignment. I considered doing Weeb's medic alert bracelet. But when I think of love (and since it's Valentine's Day, how can I not?), I think of the family ring that Wonko and Weeb got me for Mother's Day, a few years ago. Hm... I think it was for Mother's day. Maybe it was for my birthday. Don't remember. Doesn't matter. But it's a pretty cool ring. I'm going to give it to Weeb one day, if she wants it. My birthstone is on the left, Wonko's is on the right and Weeb's is in the middle. We like it because it seems like we're hugging her. It got me through a lot of work days when I was missing my baby.



I still have problems with graininess. If I took more pictures in the actual daylight, it wouldn't be such an issue. I'll have to work on it. I got the color right though, so yea me!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ring with so much meaning.
    I don't mind the grain. I think it looks cool.
    It's your photo Yasher, it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring, and I'm learning taking pictures of jewelry is Hard!

    ReplyDelete