Monday, February 7, 2011

THE JOY OF LOVE, DAY 7

Willette Photography & More is offering a free, online photography class this February, called The Joy of Love. There's still time to sign up, if you're interested!

Lesson 07 - GENERATIONS.

I suppose I should have taken a few shots of Weeb with her grandparents today. Poor Weeb is pretty sick of me and my camera, so we're back to the toys. She has several 'generations' of monkey toys. Okay, they probably aren't actually generations. I fiddled with a few other ideas and then figured forget it, the monkeys LOOK like several generations and there are several different generations of wear on them, so they won.

I was playing with metering, ISO and various other stuff while I was taking these pictures. I now realise how difficult it is to get a decent light balance when you're taking picture of a dark object AND a light object.

2 comments:

  1. This shot is very sweet. We too have stuffed animal families and generations over here. I should take a family portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have thought to use monkeys for this lesson? Great idea. So funny!

    ReplyDelete