Friday, February 18, 2011

THE MOUNTAINS

I tried to get a picture of the awesome mountains as I was on the way to work this morning. It didn't work out very well, but I did get a chance to test out my manual photography skills compared to the automatic setting on my camera. It annoyed me because I was obviously not getting something, but then I think I figured out what I was doing wrong, later in the day.

Then I just accepted the fact that I was trying to take a picture of mountains that are 45 kms away with a point and shoot camera.

I think (though I'm not positive) that this is Mount Seymour.

2 comments:

  1. Und vhat is wrong wiz this?
    I think it's a great photo. Those mountains are so majestic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see what they REALLY look like! This just does NOT do them justice! I'm going to have to take the Rebel out and see if I can get a better shot this weekend.

    ReplyDelete