Thursday, February 17, 2011

THE JOY OF LOVE, DAY 17

Willette Photography & More is offering a free, online photography class this February, called The Joy of Love. There's still time to sign up, if you're interested!

Lesson 17 - STAYING IN. Weeb and I were reading stories on my bed tonight when I got this idea. Again, it's not terribly professional, but it's a photo that I will look back on and I will definitely smile. I tried to avoid getting the closet door with the necklaces and craft ring hanging on it, but it was rather unavoidable in the short amount of 'stay still' time. It works well enough with the Yasher signature balancing it. Again, not professional, but I'm not really going for that. I like Weeb's toes in focus on my legs and my feet blurred in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment