Saturday, February 26, 2011

WEEB AND WONKO STRIKE BACK

Okay, Weeb and Wonko don't really strike back, but it seems I've used WEEB AND WONKO as a blog title before.

There is something about the lighting in the Burger King Kid Zone that works well with my camera.

So as we had breakfast there this morning (we are connoisseurs of fine breakfast cuisine), I annoyed them both with my photography attempts.

Wonko gave me this awesome little desk tripod that aided in taking a few sharp pictures. It's come in handy a few times. And it keeps me from having to drag our larger tripod everywhere we go.

It's bad enough that I constantly have a camera with me, since I'm usually stopping and muttering, "Hang on a second," while annoying whoever I am with by delaying whatever journey we may have been on.

And I'm still not sure why I like taking pictures so much. Though it's nice to know that I suck a little less at it than I did a couple of months ago.

Plus my kid is WAY cute, so I like to get a lot of pictures of her. The hubby ain't bad either. *grin*



1 comment:

  1. My fave is the one of Weeb looking out the window. That's a great shot!

    ReplyDelete