Sunday, February 13, 2011

THE JOY OF LOVE, DAY 13

Willette Photography & More is offering a free, online photography class this February, called The Joy of Love. There's still time to sign up, if you're interested!

Lesson 13 - ROUTINE. I am horridly impatient and haven't actually waited for this lesson to be posted yet, but since the Willette gave us the theme, I ran with it.

Poor Weeb. She's really sick of the Mammarazzi. So I told her to be silly and she happily complied. Seemed only fitting that I would make the photo of this twice daily routine as ridiculous as possible after my silly instruction.

Nothing like a little fun with levels. Click on the white dropper and select a point (white or white-ish), then do the same for the black. It's amazing the fun you can have!

I know I should be practicing more on making photos look better. But sometimes I really just can't help myself. *grin*

2 comments: